We Can Supplement Your IT Department
Turn to RightfIT Network Solutions for the guidance and expertise that result in smart decisions and best-practice processes. We can help you:
- Solidify your disaster recovery strategies. We design the processes and purchase the systems that protect you and your clients’ critical data and files around the clock.
- Deploy innovative, best-practice, education IT strategies and project planning. Reach your goals and objectives, and keep a tight rein on project costs and schedules.
- Streamline software and hardware implementation and administration. We guide you to the most practical methodology for planning, executing, testing and maintaining your software.
- Instill patient confidence through continual security auditing, threat assessment, and prevention and remediation. We make sure your client’s data is safe from unwelcome eyes.
- Build the best team to keep things up and running. We help you research and write job descriptions, and find the right people to fill those positions.
We Can Be Your IT Department
Turn to RightfIT Network Solutions to take on some or all of your IT challenges. We can help you:
- Deploy an expert IT strategy that establishes well-researched and validated IT goals and objectives. Once established, those goals become a critical part of our SLA.
- Experience the cost efficiencies of the Cloud, either on its own or as a hybrid solution. We will deploy the right architecture for your tech profile.
- Ensure the optimal server environment by collocating your servers in our state-of-the-art data center or a data center provided by one of our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud solution partners.
- Maintain peak network performance without lag or latency. We’ll monitor the network 24/7/365.
- Ensure regulatory compliance through continuous compliance audits and reporting.
- Take advantage of the benefits of virtual environments such as VMware® and Hyper-V®. That’s a great way to lower costs and ensure scalability for growth.
- Ensure that no event – natural or manmade – creates a loss of your clients’ data. Our backup and disaster recovery systems ensure a rigorous and carefully monitored backup